20.12.14

THE ISS CONTACT PROJECT

As an Amateur Radio enthusiast  i have the obligation to bring  young people close to communications.

I 'm not at all enthusiastic about the lack of freedom  communicating through third parties, as smart mobile phones, tablets and the p.c. s . 


I think we are under  monitoring our profile on presidencies in  anything and by that violates our privacy.

 The independent communications  are out of the control of a company .  

Second reason is, that we must teach our children, that they can reach the satellites.

NASA asked us to have automatic control to our antennas.
 That  wasn't my choose .
School didn't pay to me nothing 

Deside to use YAESU G5500  YAESU GS232B  and some software.
I had committed and I was determined to realize my promise to children.


No comments:

Post a Comment